DC Output:32V/+12A 1095MA/170MA
Stock:out of stock
Price: Special Price £ 31
Regular Price: £ 44
* They are manufactured using the most up to date TI chip set.
* High-quality HP E3E01-60132 Power Adapters with very popular price in our shop.
* Alternative products made by modern technology, Compatible with HP OfficeJet PRO 7740 8710 8717 8720 8730 8740 8210.
* Modern technology with a fast charging speed.
* High-quality workmanship: A flexible and durable cable.
* Guaranteed safety: Protection against short-circuits, overheating and excess voltage.
* Repeated simulation tests to ensure accurate matching.
* All of our Power Adapters were certified by CE, UL, ROHS, ISO9001/9002 for safety, you can buy with confidence!
* Every customer will get our best service. 1 year maintenance and 30 days return. If you are not satisfied with the service or have any other questions, please contact us.
|DC Output||32V/+12A 1095MA/170MA|
HP OFFICEJET PRO 7740 WIDE FORMAT AIO
HP OFFICEJET PRO 8710 ALL-IN-ONE PRINTER
HP OFFICEJET PRO 8710 ALL-IN-ONE PRINTER INK
HP OFFICEJET PRO 8710 ALL-IN-ONE PRINTER UPG
HP OFFICEJET PRO 8717 ALL-IN-ONE PRINTER
HP OFFICEJET PRO 8720 ALL-IN-ONE PRINTER
HP OFFICEJET PRO 8720 ALL-IN-ONE PRINTER INK
HP OFFICEJET PRO 8720 ALL-IN-ONE PRINTER UPG
HP OFFICEJET PRO 8727 ALL-IN-ONE PRINTER
HP OFFICEJET PRO 8730 ALL-IN-ONE PRINTER
HP OFFICEJET PRO 8740 ALL-IN-ONE PRINTER
HP OFFICEJET PRO 8740 ALL-IN-ONE PRINTER INK
HP OFFICEJET PRO 8740 ALL-IN-ONE PRINTER UPG
HP OfficeJet Pro 8210 Printer
HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 All-in-One Printer
HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 All-in-One Printer
HP OfficeJet Pro 8740 All-in-One Printer
HP OfficeJet Pro 8745 All-in-One Printer
HP OfficeJet Pro 8747 All-in-One Printer
OFFICEJET PRO 7720 WIDE FORMAT AIO
1. Please confirm that the product ordered is compatible with the brand, model number and part of the device.
2.It consumes power even when the power switch is set to (standby). To avoid power consumption, unplug the AC adapter from the power outlet when the device is not used for an extended period of time.
3.Do not use power sources other than those corresponding to the specifications given. Otherwise, fire or electric shock may occur.
4.Do not touch the power cord plug with wet hands. Otherwise, electric shocks may occur.
5. Fully insert the electric plug into the socket. Do not use an outlet with a loose connection.
We offer a wide range of products and we make sure to show you all the details so you can quickly research and compare products.
In addition to quality service, you will find a guarantee of competitive prices and absolute transparency.
Each of our products undergoes rigorous testing and quality control. We offer the highest level of safety and the highest quality products.
Firstly, ensure you select a PSU from a reputable manufacturer.
When choosing a PSU the output is very important. This output is listed as watts and should be greater than the combined wattage of all the components in your system plus 40 to 60%. Very simplistically speaking the more demands you place on your system the higher the wattage of the Power Adapters unit should be.
But it isn't all about the wattage. Efficiency is important so look for PSUs that have the 80 Plus certification. This indicates that the PSU will waste less energy than other units making it cheaper to run and much more reliable.